How to choose the right projects and clients
Continue reading Client Relationship Management
- Ask questions about the project before beginning. Make sure the project is actually something you are interested in and want to do.
- Evaluate the clients quirks and expectations. You deserve to enjoy the project! Don’t let desperation for work or $$ now create problems for you in the long run.
- Read Client reviews. Consider how long they have been in business. Look at how much they have paid freelancers on other projects.
- NEVER start working until you have an OFFER. If doing a fixed rate project, be sure funds are paid 25% or 50% upfront and that funds are in escrow.
- Make sure the clients payments are methods has been verified and NEVER give out your social security number or fill out any kinds of payment info that a client claims they need.