Do you have extensive experience in developing for WordPress, Drupal or Internet Marketing and a passion for teaching? If so, creating tutorials for Theme Revel could be for you. We are looking for extensive, detailed, and informative tutorials of the highest quality designed to teach creative skills in a concise and approachable way. These may take the form of written tutorials or screencasts.
If you’re not sure whether your idea is suitable, just send us a pitch anyway, along with an introduction and examples of your work — we can always discuss other ideas with you!
If you’re interested, please take a look at the important information below which details everything from formatting to invoicing. If you’re happy with everything feel free to pitch your idea to us using this form.
Before you submit anything, check that you understand and are happy with all of these points:
- Your tutorial must be your original work and not published elsewhere. Theme Revel will retain the digital publishing rights exclusively.
- If we agree on paid work, you must have a PayPal account for us to pay you; this fee will be paid within the first two weeks of the month after your article is published (in USD).
- You will need to format your tutorial using an word processor like (word or textmate etc).
- Your tutorial may be edited prior to publishing.
- Our editor will send through a simple contract for you to look through and sign, relating to your work as an Theme Revel Author.
We’d love to learn a little more about you. Please share a few links to your work below, and we’ll get back to you if we feel you’d be a good fit.
If you have a specific tutorial or course idea in mind, even better! You can send us the details through and we’ll work with you to develop the concept.